POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser, Mega POV and HDRI : Re: Poser, Mega POV and HDRI Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:39:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser, Mega POV and HDRI
From: fls13
Date: 12 Jul 2007 18:15:04
Message: <web.4696a78bb82c083c7f29923d0@news.povray.org>
you should choose a skin shader
> with pseudo subsurface scattering for best results I think.
>
> Thomas

I made the switch to Povman so I can monkey with my own hack on a renderman
skin shader. It's been fun and makes a real difference on the Poser figs.
HDRI I just haven't had any luck with and just go with very simple lightsys
light setups and that seems to be doing the job and giving me what I want
for now, but would always like to find a new trick.