POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC redults : Re: IRTC redults Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC redults
From: OpalPlanet
Date: 28 Jun 2007 17:10:01
Message: <web.46842262ebe56a3a39928d3a0@news.povray.org>
I loved your vid! I'm just getting started in POV - I'm learning it for my
job - and stuff like yours makes me want to make things for the fun, rather
than the money.

Any way, i was wondering if it would be possible for me to get that pigment?
I'm doing a solar system image right nw, and I can't seem to find a good way
to add the asteroid belt.
Thanks!
OpalPlanet