POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : How to move an object along a particular spiral. : How to move an object along a particular spiral. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  How to move an object along a particular spiral.
From: Joe
Date: 4 Jun 2007 08:45:01
Message: <web.466409278716e6a5d9815f580@news.povray.org>
Anybody know how to move any object over the "Cornu spiral". I just started
this and I've been trying to use the parametric equations way because that
is what the spiral can be defined in. I get stuck when it comes to doing
the integrals in Pov-Ray. I don't even know if you can do integrals in
Pov-Ray. Thanks for any help. :)