POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:41:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 2 May 2007 07:10:01
Message: <web.4638710662a9bf116d4565230@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> wrote:
> Hi guys!
> May I comment though I did not enter this round?

I can't speak for the other entrants of course, but as for myself, feedback
and constructive criticism are always appreciated. Also, since the original
IRTC accepted comments from entrants and non-entrants alike, I would be very
surprised if there were any objections.

For ~Steve~: Understandably, the new site limits voting to entrants.  Will
the public be permitted to comment?

Best Regards All,
Mike C.