POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: milco2006
Date: 1 May 2007 16:05:01
Message: <web.46379cbc62a9bf11d83f96c20@news.povray.org>
I will comment more fully on the images soon however just wanted to drop a
short comment at the mo. Firstly I was amazed upon seeing Tek's image,
truly beautiful raytraced image. A also was astounded by thomas's wonderful
scenes. I really like the concept and the outworking of the concept is done
very well. I enjoyed all the other images although would echo the above
posts comment about not seeing the 'before and after' theme in shay's
picture. I will comment more specifically and such later on.

Generally congrats to all the artists for the wonderful selection of
pictures.

Malcolm