POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : spiral : Re: spiral Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:53:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spiral
From: Grassblade
Date: 31 Mar 2007 06:30:01
Message: <web.460e45e5cef260437856b5aa0@news.povray.org>
"sahraoui" <sch### [at] uiucedu> wrote:
> Thanks for the message.
> Actually I like the power of parametric objects.
> I am not sure however how to make these dotes spheres howeve
> Also in param.inc there was a line
> #include makemesh.inc
> but I am not sure where is that include file.
>
> thanks
I just posted the parametric equation for the "straight" tubular helix on
your other thread. Makemesh.inc should be in Ingo's zip. To run param.inc
you need to tell POV-ray where to look for makemesh.inc, you can either
drop all the inc's in POVray/ include directory, or edit povray.ini in the
renderer directory to point to whatever directory you unzipped the param
tool in. This is in the Windows version, I do not know if or how the Mac
version differs.