POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:41:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: stm31415
Date: 10 Mar 2007 10:20:00
Message: <web.45f2cc8ae1b965b2cf1900cc0@news.povray.org>
OK, it's a little early to say this, but this is probably the right place.
That idea I double posted (sorry) of having a decentralized contest site
stuck with me --- and I realized it didn't need to be specific to graphics
(though that would be a major audience). So I'm building it.

I figure it's going to be another month or so before alpha testing. If you'd
like to help build, I'm happy to consider it, but what I'd really love to
have is a group to do testing when the time comes.

Anyone interested?

--
Sam Bleckley
http://www.enso.freeshell.org/