POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : to those that understand : Re: to those that understand Server Time
24 Apr 2024 11:34:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: to those that understand
From: i need a unique name
Date: 2 Mar 2007 05:35:00
Message: <web.45e7fd0cb94db359ac77a5930@news.povray.org>
> Try *writing* a point-and-click modeller.<

Admiration is off the scale for folks that do that.

> The posing is done with an app called Marionette <

Yeah, for my first entry into IRTC I tried writing something similar (in a
tiny-unworhty-way) so I could script the movement of Poser figures. It
works of a fashion but my math just isn't upto it yet

I notice that Pixar have written quite a lot of propriatary stuff. REYES
(Renders Everything You Ever Saw) may make an interesting IRTC animation
topic - a bit of a tribute to one of our inspirations and quite open ended
in its interpretation?