POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : to those that understand : Re: to those that understand Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: to those that understand
From: i need a unique name
Date: 1 Mar 2007 18:55:00
Message: <web.45e76734b94db35943da915f0@news.povray.org>
> I just did a test and when I uncheck Genitalia, they are not exported in 3DS or
> OBJ meshes.

hmm, well for Poser 4 exporting as detailer they did ... oh well I can live
with it I'm just glad I gotta robot for $8 because its crucial to the story
(unlike my last IRTC entry which really didn't have any meaning).

I feel a bit guilty buying in a model but in this day and age, with fast
hardware and cheap/free software to me the IRTC animation competition is
about being able to tell as story with the level of skill one has.