POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) : Re: IRTC / admin dilemma Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC / admin dilemma
From: David Cuny
Date: 28 Jan 2007 13:15:01
Message: <web.45bce760678d470cb55da6960@news.povray.org>
I've been following this (and the stills thread). If I understand correctly:

* Both the Stills and Animation rounds are weeks overdue.
* There appears to only be a single IRTC admin.
* The IRTC admin hasn't responded to email, the mailing list, or this list.

Is that right? It seems odd that there's not even a backup admin for the
contest.