POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. : Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images. Server Time
16 Apr 2024 02:56:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to post your final TINA CHeP images.
From: St
Date: 27 Jan 2007 15:00:00
Message: <web.45bbad5ead753197408fc3c90@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> Hey, hi all.

 <snip>

>   If I've missed anything out, please let me know.
>
>   Good luck all, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing the results! :o)

  But, I should also mention (as Markus Altendorff did in p.b.anim's) that
if you want, just post or mail a link if you're hosting your image already
on your own webspace, I'll come and grab the appropriate files. All I want
to do is collate all the images in one place for viewing ~ hopefully in the
same vein as the IRTC.

   ~Steve~