POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC is it alive....? : Re: IRTC is it alive....? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC is it alive....?
From: i need a unique name
Date: 20 Jan 2007 14:40:00
Message: <web.45b26f166f1e690fc3e0e7940@news.povray.org>
"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote:
> How sad, I teach myself  POV and I'm ready to go only
> to find nobody home at IRTC............

well its not exactly dead, a little slow and behind schedule but the stills
competition has lots of entries and rumour has it this round animation has
a reasonable number of entries. Though it does not seem as lively as it
used to be in the old days - perhaps the general public is taking graphics
a bit too much for granted these days.