POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : For the wishlist... : For the wishlist... Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:59:05 EDT (-0400)
  For the wishlist...
From: Lawrence W
Date: 13 Jan 2007 00:30:01
Message: <web.45a86da0689d6dca63b265170@news.povray.org>
I'm frustrated.  All I want is for Moray 3.5 to output code that'll operate
within spec for Povray 3.7.  I simply can't get enough of Moray, and to
actually see the speed differences between Povray3.5 and the
multi-processor/core aware Povray3.7 is like touching a god's soul.  ...
Okay, imagery aside, I'm just so pissed from trying to get Moray3.5 to
output code without the silly parse errors springing up like crickets in
the night.  *sigh*

That's all I have to say.  Better output to Povray.  Obvious, but I wanted
to say it.