POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) : Re: Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 00:41:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anim: How about an additional two weeks time? :)
From: i need a unique name
Date: 8 Jan 2007 13:40:00
Message: <web.45a28fb892698a53c3e0e7940@news.povray.org>
Ah, Mr VanSickle what a stroke of genius it was of yours to come if with
characters that don't have legs!!! Not to mention the fantastic way of
giving them voices without sound... marvelous stuff.

Hope there are a decent number of entries this time round, I'd hate for my
entry to get listed in any of the winners just because there is <= 3
because being my first it really isn't upto story content standard of the
previous rounds.

Is it possible to enter multiple times, overwriting previous entries with
better versions if rendered in time?