POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Difficulty starting Moray : Re: Difficulty starting Moray Server Time
23 Apr 2024 16:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Difficulty starting Moray
From: Stephen
Date: 7 Aug 2006 10:10:01
Message: <web.44d748c6c0b3e4a9b1b469160@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht
> >

> > I think Marc is right have you updated them to the latest drivers. I
> > assume
> > that you have dropped Lutz an email, if not.
> >

> As far as I can tell, everything is updated to the last versions...
> What I don't understand in this instance is that the Moray version is
> *older* than the soft/hardware. So what is this about latest drivers???? I
> am really a total moron on PC architecture...

Thomas

Firstly, lack of knowledge does not map to moron :-)
Thirdly, a the graphic drivers do the drawing on the screen so if they are
not the latest they might be buggy.
Finally, when a new pc is shipped it might not have all the latest versions
of hardware drivers.

bonnet of these calculating machines.

Stephen