POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : current tpic : Re: current tpic Server Time
16 Apr 2024 09:51:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: current tpic
From: Hildur K
Date: 2 Jul 2006 07:40:01
Message: <web.44a7b01c26ec307c1ac30bde0@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Hi,
> do you see your entry in ftp://irtc.org/pub/stills/2006-06-30/ ?
> If not, you should send it once again by web submissions.
>
> Norbert Kern

Hi everybody,

files.

I get "ftp folder error 550 failed to open directory" in IE and "550 failed
to change directory" in Mozilla Firefox.   The same goes for the older

In IE I only get the welcome message and no visible directories but in MF I
can open the folders but there seemes to be no way to view the content
although I can see my entry is in fact listed there. (I did use web
submission and immediately received a confirmation.)

I now tried to follow the link in the above message directly in IE and it
makes my browser stop responding.

Is the server down or have my browser settings gone wrong? Does anybody else
have the same problem?

Hildur K