POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time
24 Apr 2024 20:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waiting...
From: Hildur K
Date: 8 Jun 2006 06:25:01
Message: <web.4487f9debe843dab2e3296b70@news.povray.org>

> "Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> > I'm worried.
> > This is the longest waiting time for an update of the IRTC stills round
> > IIRC.
> > No new topic is published too.
> > And I'm curious about the results.
> > Am I the only one who is thinking like me?
> >
> > waiting...
> >

> > Norbert Kern

We are all thinking the same :)

This must be the longest waiting for results on the IRTC ever. Does anyone
have an idea why this is happening?

just because no-one is there to update the IRTC website.
After all there are still lots of people willing to submit their hard work
and creativity to this fine competition.

Does anyone have an idea what can be done?

Hildur Kolbrun