POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Indra's deep sea life : Re: Indra's deep sea life Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indra's deep sea life
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 5 May 2006 04:25:00
Message: <web.445b0b30d40151ad1bd1c060@news.povray.org>
"bugman" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> I've been experimenting with some Kleinian Groups in POV-Ray, and just
> thought I'd share it here:
> http://bugman123.com/Fractals/DoubleCusp-large.jpg

Pretty! I like circular inversions. And who needs UltraFractal when we have
POV? :)

On a closely related note, do you happen to know how to do a 3D version of
Poincare's disk projection of hyperbolic space in POV? I know it can be
done, I once saw a hyperbolic tessellation using dodecahedra and I'm pretty
sure it was rendered using POV.