POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : macos batch processing : Re: macos batch processing Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: macos batch processing
From: andrea valle
Date: 7 Apr 2006 10:05:00
Message: <web.44367123269410633adc96150@news.povray.org>
Thanks a lot,

By the way,
I'm experimenting this strange (?) phenomenon:
- valid pov files cannot be dragged in the queue neither open via open add
files to queue menu. (they're valid because I can render them if I open
them)
- after I rendered them once, they can be selected
- I can use the menu if I choose "All documents"

How do I set global parameters for all?

 Thanks

Best

-a-