POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac : Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac Server Time
25 Apr 2024 06:31:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't open Pov-Ray on Mac
From: John Kuehne
Date: 30 Mar 2006 13:35:01
Message: <web.442c247334628555e32d76740@news.povray.org>
Perhaps Rosetta is crashing. I too cannot run POV-Ray on an Intel Mac. This
is really a shame, because we are using POV-Ray for depicting the results
of scientific research (in particular, the perception of motion). Waiting
until sometime in 2007 for an official version that runs - forget the
optimizations - isn't an option for us. And I'm not going to abandon the
Intel Mac . . .