POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : CSG Tutorial Anywhere? : CSG Tutorial Anywhere? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 08:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  CSG Tutorial Anywhere?
From: Derek
Date: 13 Nov 2005 02:50:00
Message: <web.4376efef643e8a6fe4528ecb0@news.povray.org>
Hey everyone.  I haven't had a need for CSGs in Moray before because I
haven't been animating in it (until now).  I've found the CSG section in
Moray's 'help' file less than adequate.  Is there a good tutorial anywhere
on how to make characters with CSGs, set limits, get them to rotate
properly, and not have the objects jump to new locations when I add them to
one another?
Thanks a lot.