POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : getting started on a Mac : Re: getting started on a Mac Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: getting started on a Mac
From: deltajana
Date: 6 Apr 2005 11:25:01
Message: <web.4253feca258ff3feeab3d47c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Kurtz

Thanks for responding ASAP.  I am running 10.2.8 G-4 and I have Pov Ray
3.6.0.

Now what?  Honestly, since I have been learning html, Pov Ray seems like it
is in the realm of "being able to learn", but, even when I have tried to
render a .pov file that came with the app download, I am getting lots of
errors in the messeage?

jana