POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Need help with render... fast! : Need help with render... fast! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:52:30 EDT (-0400)
  Need help with render... fast!
From: armigus
Date: 20 Jan 2005 00:05:01
Message: <web.41ef3b1676ade699d79c07b0@news.povray.org>
I seems that I have created an image that my computer cannot render.  It
requires more memory than my computer can address, even with a swap file.
This is the second time this has happened--my computer croaked on my
October 2001 entry and I still cannot render it.  I have a Barton 3200 XP
with 1 GB DDR running under Win2K Pro SP4.

Is there any resource that can be made available to the competition for the
purposes of creating images like these?