POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : HELP!! : Re: HELP!! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:30:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!
From: jute
Date: 15 Oct 2004 15:20:00
Message: <web.417022339dbf1f71a0824ad80@news.povray.org>
"John  Conaway" <jcc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I dont know what all this means, someone please help. or dirrect me to where
> i can learn how to figure it out.

There seems to be something unstable with the Mac installer, I've had a
similar problem on a friend's iBook; I can't remember if it was with
POV-Ray or MegaPov just now.

First, do a search on your system for "functions.inc".  Note the directory
it's in.

Then, in the render settings panel, (apple-y (sic) if memory serves), find
the library path setting at the bottom of the panel and add the directory
noted above there.

--
jussi.kantola