POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS : Re: rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:03:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS
From: MABLCI
Date: 3 Oct 2004 12:10:01
Message: <web.416023632c6d503c68765b080@news.povray.org>
Thank you.  That was straigtforward.
I disabled the file extesion option and now in the render menu it gives me
the option to render "file name".
However, there is another problem I am having now.
When I render the file I saved from Swiss PDB View 3.7 as Pov-Ray3 Scene
i.e. the   ".int" file or the other one (because it  saves as two files -
one with the ".int" extension and one withou any extension) I get the
following errors.

When I render the file with no extension I get

Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'colors.inc'
File Tiam1 line 13
Parse Error: Cannot open include file colors.inc.
File Tiam1 line 13
Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specifed with a +L
switch or 'Library_Path=' .INI item. Standard include files are in the
include directory or folder. Please read your documentation carefully.
File Tiam1 line 13

When I render the file with the ".int" extension I get

Parse Error: No matching } in 'finish', undeclared identifier
'RIBBON_FINISH' found instead File Tiam1.inc line 13

Any suggestons?

Thank you,
Mark