POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS : rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:03:24 EDT (-0400)
  rendering in POVRay 3.6 for OS
From: MABLCI
Date: 2 Oct 2004 23:35:00
Message: <web.415f729538d599ab68765b080@news.povray.org>
Dear discussion group,
I am new to this forum and using POVRay.
I am having trouble rendering images in POVRay 3.6.
I save the image in Swiss PDB Viewr 3.7 as Pov-Ray3 Scene
and open in PovRay 3.6. When I try to render the image under the render
menu, the "Start render" or "Start render queue" are not in "black" letters
and I cannot select them.
I don't know if I am missing something in the program or another program.
I read that the PovRay 3.6 for OS requires CarbonLib 1.6 which I couldn't
find
to download. However, I am running OS X 10.35 Panther so I'm not sure I need
CarbonLib.
Can someone give me a hand with this problem?
Thanks a lot.
Mark