POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : I'd like to see a custom size set up for .Mac iCards : Re: I'd like to see a custom size set up for .Mac iCards Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:39:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'd like to see a custom size set up for .Mac iCards
From: Renderdog
Date: 20 Sep 2004 02:35:00
Message: <web.414e78e3a5ce54d99f9a7f010@news.povray.org>
If I understand your post correctly, POV-Ray for the Mac already gives
you the ability to set your own presets. After you Edit a .pov file's
Settings (such as Quality and Output), use the Set: popup to Add...
your own Custom popup menu item (such as "416x312 .Mac iCard").

After adding one, a custom popup set will be available for all of your
..pov files in the Settings Set: popup menu.

-Mark