POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray : Re: Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:05:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray
From: Renderdog
Date: 16 Aug 2004 12:55:00
Message: <web.4120e5c594e2455bb8a63dd50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info Gilles. I have a new G5 due soon so
I should have enough power and memory for Poser 5.
I ordered the G5 many weeks ago and I'm hoping it will be
here in time to work on my POVCOMP image, but IBM is
having trouble supplying enough processors so it may
not work out.

The skin finish on many of your images look very good.
Was your Birds and Bees image done in POV-Ray? I swear I
was convinced she was a photograph! I know you've heard
that before (about many of your images) but I consider myself
to be very critical and that one had me fooled.

I was going to post to the povray.tools.poser group, but
the web-based POV-Ray newsgroups doesn't allow posting
to the tools groups for some reason. I have access to the
newsgroups on another computer but I'm rarely there.
I wonder why they don't allow posting to those groups?