POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray : Re: Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:49:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser 5 for Mac POV-Ray
From: Renderdog
Date: 13 Aug 2004 10:35:01
Message: <web.411cd11694e2455bb8a63dd50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info Tom. If I buy Poser 5 I'll
let you know how/if PoseRay works with it.

The reason I'm considering Poser is I have an idea
for the POVCOMP but it requires a good human in
the scene. I'm worried I'll have to spend too much
time learning Poser to get a decent figure; that
won't leave much time for the rest of the image.

Can you say how long an experience POV-er
would need to get a good human into POV-Ray?