POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo? : Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 04:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  Windows commandline version with VC++ 6.0 HowTo?
From: Lonnie Cumberland
Date: 10 Aug 2003 22:35:01
Message: <web.3f3700837f47962cc8bfa9560@news.povray.org>
Hello All,

I am new to PovRay and in particular to compiling up the sources. Recently I
was able to compile the sources for the latest version with my VC++ 6.0
compiler.

Now I want to compile a version without the graphical interfave file so that
it would be a commandline version.

Does someone know how to do this?

What is the process?

Cheers,