POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : New member : Re: New member Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:33:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New member
From: Stephen
Date: 26 Aug 2009 17:56:07
Message: <sqbb95d51nfe4if8rfobb9c1h71f8bqlj6@4ax.com>
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:40:03 -0400, "Sentenza" <iro### [at] videotronca>
wrote:

>Hi I m new in the newsgroup business, can someone please tell me what is the
>subject of this particular newsgroup. Thank you have a great day.

Hi Sentenza,
This is a newsgroup devoted to Pov-Ray raytracing software.
http://www.povray.org/

You have posted in the Internet Raytracing Contest folder. If you are interested
in computer graphics this is a good place to be :)
--

Regards
     Stephen