POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : hamapatch point selection : Re: hamapatch point selection Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hamapatch point selection
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 29 Apr 2001 11:22:54
Message: <shboetsbm5f2rs08ggno3bpt29r442q5cf@4ax.com>

>so far it was clear to me that i have to hold down the left mouse button whilst
dragging the
>mouse. But, what should i say? Am I too stupid? When i do the mentioned things,
nothing happens.
>The encircled points remain red (no selection occured). The other way round
(everything is
>selected) to deselect points work...

Hi Robert,

I have tried to reproduce what is happening to you, but cannot.  My system selects the
points
just as I have described.  It also works the other way round (as yours does) and
deselects
points already selected.  It may be something you are doing wrong, but I can't see
what it is.
It may just be that there has been a glitch with your system and it will be OK after
you have
rebooted.  If this fails to sort things out, you could try re-loading Hamapatch

BTW, in my configuration Hamapatch is not entirely stable.  Sometimes it just exits
when I am
selecting a point, so I make sure I save everything frequently.

I will be interested to hear if you manage to sort out your selection problems.

David
dav### [at] hamiltonitecom
http://hamiltonite.com/