POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : a program, that calculates camera position and look_at/direction ? : Re: i found a free one - digi lab voodoo Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: i found a free one - digi lab voodoo
From: Günther Dietrich
Date: 6 Aug 2007 04:25:09
Message: <qr1jo4-kno.ln1@520042650687.t-online.de>
Benjamin <nan### [at] webde> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>thanks for your awnsers. i found a non-commercial camera tracker and that one
>seems to be
>very powerfull. you can find it here:
>
>http://www.digilab.uni-hannover.de/docs/manual.html

I was also looking for a camera tracker, but even didn't know, how it's
called.
My only clue was 'photogrammetry' and 'remote sensing'. Based on this, I
found Grass GIS, which -- among _many_ other things -- does
photogrammetry. But I don't think, that it is really suited to the task
of camera tracking in video sequences.

So, many thanks for the hint, it may be very helpful.

Best regards,