POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray Editors Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Editors (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: POV-Ray Editors
Date: 14 Jul 2017 04:53:40
Message: <59688694$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

the current editor for the Windows version of POV-Ray is quite good, but
the only major lack it has is, that it comes only with 16 predefined
colors for usage within the editor. And most of these colors I don't
like, as they simply don't work well with the color scheme my Windows 7
is using.

Can't the developers add support for True Color to the editor? That
would be nice.

Or are there any other scene editors that can be integrated into the
Windows version of POV-Ray and allow a syntax with True Colors?

Thank you.

---
http://www.avg.com

Post a reply to this message