POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : some problems about finish Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:06:06 EDT (-0400)
  some problems about finish (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: CAS
Subject: some problems about finish
Date: 27 Feb 2014 01:45:01
Message: <web.530ede532d562d916a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
I want to ask how should I set the value of ambient and diffuse ?
"pigment {color rgb spectral}" I only used the reflection of object . I do not
need to consider the ambient and diffuse ,but I want to ask whether  need I to
set the parameters of ambient and diffuse ?If need, "#default{ finish{ ambient
0.1 diffuse 0.9 }}"is OK?

Post a reply to this message