POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Rendering 20500 POV Files Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering 20500 POV Files (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Peter
Subject: Rendering 20500 POV Files
Date: 25 Jul 2013 16:05:01
Message: <web.51f184ded8de8676af3d580b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

  I have 20500 frames written from a molecular dynamics simulation. Is there
anyway to easily render these is batch (I believe the queue will only allow 512
files at the moment). Other than staying up all night and re-filling the queue
when it empties, the only way I can think to do this currently would be to load
up
40 instances of POV ray... each with a full queue and start them
simultaneously!... guessing that's not the best option!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Post a reply to this message