POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : TRUE batch mode Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:57:13 EDT (-0400)
  TRUE batch mode (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: kl
Subject: TRUE batch mode
Date: 6 Apr 2011 02:35:00
Message: <web.4d9c0910b00cf4ef6c1e98510@news.povray.org>
I've been searching hard to find a way to make POVRAY-for-Windows operate in
pure batch mode. That means - no windows, no GUI, no nothing, except the command
line and various input files. Just like in the old days!. Please tell me if this
is even possible anymore!
Thanks much.

KL

Post a reply to this message