POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Passing user-defined parameters Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Passing user-defined parameters (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: twister
Subject: Passing user-defined parameters
Date: 15 Feb 2009 06:40:00
Message: <web.4997fe53b885b11bfb79cd6c0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I am quite new to povray, but as I read tutorials and any posts regarding
launching povray as a side application there is only one possibility to pass
additional parameters that are required for my images to be rendered.
I want to run povray from my own script and generate number of images that
differs the content. The difference is caused by the parameters used. Is it
only way to do this an additional .inc file with some #declare commands?
It would be much easier to use a command line options...
Any advice appracated.

Best regards,
Twister

Post a reply to this message