POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : povray compiling on bluegene arch Server Time
16 Apr 2024 11:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  povray compiling on bluegene arch (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Francesco
Subject: povray compiling on bluegene arch
Date: 28 Jun 2013 04:40:01
Message: <web.51cd4b731572f671617a251c0@news.povray.org>
Hello folks,
I'm trying to compile povray on a bluegene arch. bluegene is a parallel
computing arch based on IBM PowerA2 processor.
So, bluegene has two debuggers (gdb), for back end (parallel) and for front end.
I've compiled and debugged for back end, then gdb return 'Don't know how to run.
 Try "help target".'
Some good soul could help me?

Povray outside gdb for back end, can't work correctly: I've tried to run it from
python with an
os.system
calling but nothing.

thank you so much for an early reply.