POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint Server Time
28 Mar 2024 12:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Using Windows fonts in Linux Mint
Date: 12 Oct 2018 08:15:01
Message: <web.5bc08ffca42702eac437ac910@news.povray.org>
Hi, does anyone know how to access the fonts in the Windows partition from
Linux?

Do I just edit the path in a POV-Ray .ini file (what directory?), or do I have
to create a link, or....

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, does anyone know how to access the fonts in the Windows partition from
> Linux?
>
> Do I just edit the path in a POV-Ray .ini file (what directory?), or do I have
> to create a link, or....

As far as I recall:

The ttf files are located under /<your_mountpoint>/windows/fonts.
Add that to your libaries and you should be able to use them.
--
Cheers,
haj

Post a reply to this message