POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : PoV-Ray 3.7 installation revisited Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  PoV-Ray 3.7 installation revisited (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Subject: PoV-Ray 3.7 installation revisited
Date: 11 Feb 2012 17:15:41
Message: <4f36e88d@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

After I tragically wrecked the mainboard of my PoV-Ray machine, I had to
buy another (2nd hand) computer to have at least an alternative to the
tiny 256 MB Windows XP laptop on which I write this message...

But the Ethernet interface of that Celeron/1800 MHz turned out to be
faulty, so I am not able to automatically update the Linux installation
(which originally contains no PoV-Ray, neither 3.6 nor 3.7) via the
Internet.

To install 3.7 once more, I would have to know which boost libraries
precisely are necessary for that - simply installing everything boost*
probably might be cumbersome...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message