POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Free Victoria 4 at DAZ Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:56:52 EDT (-0400)
  Free Victoria 4 at DAZ (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Janet
Subject: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 12:50:01
Message: <web.457af70cbbca00801041d79f0@news.povray.org>
Just in case anyone is interested, there is a new Victoria 4 character
available at DAZ3D for free until 12/13/2006. Here's the link:
http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4783

Janet
parrotdolphin.deviantart.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Free Victoria 4 at DAZ
Date: 9 Dec 2006 14:25:00
Message: <web.457b0d0f1a960ad858651be00@news.povray.org>
"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested, there is a new Victoria 4 character
> available at DAZ3D for free until 12/13/2006. Here's the link:
> http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=4783
>
> Janet
> parrotdolphin.deviantart.com

Free?
This is what I see

Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
On Sale: $20.97
Save: $8.98 (30%)
Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Date: 9 Dec 2006 15:00:00
Message: <web.457b14a21a960ad81041d79f0@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> Free?
> This is what I see
>

> Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
> On Sale: $20.97
> Save: $8.98 (30%)
> Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59
>
> Stephen

Oh no!! You're right, I am so sorry and embarrassed. It was free for me
because I have this platinum club thing. Now I just wish I could remove
this whole message. Whaaa!!

Post a reply to this message

> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:
> > Free?
> > This is what I see
> >

> > Product Code:  ps_pe069 Was: $29.95
> > On Sale: $20.97
> > Save: $8.98 (30%)
> > Sale Ends: 12/31/2006 at 23:59:59
> >
> > Stephen
>
> Oh no!! You're right, I am so sorry and embarrassed. It was free for me
> because I have this platinum club thing. Now I just wish I could remove
> this whole message. Whaaa!!

done anything :-)

misinterpreted :-) What I meant was I use a Poser figure that has a
programme called PAE  which automatically (with a few manual steps)
animates her hair and breasts during animations.
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
demo Nudity warning (?)
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/Pae2.mpg
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/JV.mpg

You should be able to delete your message if you used a newsreader.

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote:

> done anything :-)

> misinterpreted :-) What I meant was I use a Poser figure that has a
> programme called PAE  which automatically (with a few manual steps)
> animates her hair and breasts during animations.
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
> demo Nudity warning (?)
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/Pae2.mpg
> http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/PROGRAM/PAE/JV.mpg
>

> You should be able to delete your message if you used a newsreader.
>
> Stephen

Wow, that's remarkable. Very life-like. ;-) Thanks for the links.
No, I didn't use a newsreader. :(

Post a reply to this message