POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Problems with PoseRay 3.9.0.398 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 07:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with PoseRay 3.9.0.398 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: JackOfAllTrades
Subject: Problems with PoseRay 3.9.0.398
Date: 23 Aug 2006 22:25:01
Message: <web.44ed0cd263805c4acf280e910@news.povray.org>
I recently downloaded PoseRay so that I could try and convert a Lightwave
model to use in Moray.  PoseRay goes through the motions of loading the
file and says that it loaded correctly, but right at that point, my whole
system freezes up.  I'm running Windows XP Home, SP2 on a Dell Inspiron
8600 with 512 Mb of memory and 1.6 GHz Pentium M chip.  Has anyone else
experienced a similar problem?  Any ideas on what I can do?

Post a reply to this message