POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Where to find free Poser objects Server Time
23 Apr 2024 15:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  Where to find free Poser objects (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Where to find free Poser objects
Date: 6 May 2006 14:51:29
Message: <445cf031$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings!

Where can I find lots of free Poser objects (hair, clothes, items, etc.)?

Sven

Post a reply to this message

From: Janet
Subject: Re: Where to find free Poser objects
Date: 6 May 2006 19:55:01
Message: <web.445d36acdee95a15fdb461090@news.povray.org>
Check this out Sven ==> http://3dconnect.deviantart.com/journal/6667912/
Should have you downloading for a while.
Janet

Post a reply to this message

From: FlyerX
Date: 7 May 2006 04:10:30
Message: <445dab76@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Where can I find lots of free Poser objects (hair, clothes, items, etc.)?
>
> Sven

see the links section at my site
http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/

includes a list of free models for Poser/DAZ|Studio

later,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message