POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : POV,POSER & SHADE 7 Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:54:03 EDT (-0400)
  POV,POSER & SHADE 7 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Laura Benson
Subject: POV,POSER & SHADE 7
Date: 1 Oct 2004 00:37:52
Message: <415cdf20@news.povray.org>
I originally posted this in "off topic"

Hey, check this out!
 Ahigh end Modeller intimately integrated with Poser that,...
Renders to POVRay 3.0
http://www.curiouslabs.com/article/articleview/1140/1/459?sbss=459

This is the link to the .pdf that tells what Shade 7, standard and
professional editions, outputs to.

http://www.curiouslabs.com/filemanager/download/533/Shade%207%20Data%20Sh
eet_web.pdf.pdf?sbss=469

Since Curious Labs and e-frontier merged, I've been watching them. When
I saw that that the top end editions rendered to POV-Ray, I contacted
Curious Labs and particularly pointed this out to them. I told them I
would wait until those editions became available in English that I would
seriously consider it. They apparently decided to add it to the standard
edition.

I'm Ecstatic, Hope this is Good News for someone?

lauramb

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (3 KB)