POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : export to CAD system Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:57:48 EDT (-0400)
  export to CAD system (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dhardin
Subject: export to CAD system
Date: 17 Feb 2011 11:10:00
Message: <web.4d5d472b1f2f223a1cb0ff120@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to export a 3D geometry created in POVRAY to a CAD system such
as SolidWorks or Pro/Engineer? I have created the POVRAY objects by merging a
series of simple geometric shapes to create a set of complex 3D "particles". I
then size and distribute these particles in space.

Thanks for the help.

Post a reply to this message