POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : rendering animations with SMPOV ? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:43:37 EDT (-0400)
  rendering animations with SMPOV ? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jaap
Subject: rendering animations with SMPOV ?
Date: 11 Feb 2006 09:25:01
Message: <web.43edf3531900b2c4a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
hi,

I'm trying to render animations using SMPOV
( http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm )

I finally got everything configured so SMPOV can find the pov-ray directory
and the shared folders work in windows xp, and it can render animations.

but SMPOV will just pick a (random) client PC and render all frames on that
PC while the rest of the render farm is ignored :-(
Using megapov with the frame_step option makes no difference.

has anyone got SMPOV to work with animations?

Jaap.

Post a reply to this message