POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Blender newsgroups Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Blender newsgroups (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: LOGAN
Subject: Blender newsgroups
Date: 9 May 2006 05:55:14
Message: <44606702$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone know any blender newsgroups?

I get a headache from the Chat and Forums available :|

--

Jan Albartus

Mystery Of Time And Space - www.albartus.com/motas/
Inno Setup Script Includes - www.albartus.com/issi/
PAD-Publisher - www.albartus.com/pad/

Post a reply to this message

From: LOGAN
Subject: Re: Blender newsgroups
Date: 9 May 2006 10:22:03
Message: <4460a58b$1@news.povray.org>
Whoops I didn't notice the inactivity of this newsgroup :)

From: Dan Byers
Date: 9 May 2006 22:25:01
Message: <web.44614ed51eb0395211de2b70@news.povray.org>

http://blenderartists.org/forums
--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: LOGAN
Date: 9 May 2006 23:29:28
Message: <44615e18@news.povray.org>
> http://blenderartists.org/forums

Thanks

forum != newsgroups

I keep looking, thanks again!

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 May 2006 11:44:23
Message: <pan.2006.05.10.15.43.06.466559@nospam.com>
If you're looking for development groups, try news.gmane.org - there's a
couple there that are gated from mailing lists.  Discussions there tend to
be around program usability and development rather than modelling, however
- not sure if it's what you're looking for, but maybe a question to the
blender-users group would be a good starting point.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> If you're looking for development groups, try news.gmane.org - there's a
> couple there that are gated from mailing lists.  Discussions there tend to
> be around program usability and development rather than modelling, however
> - not sure if it's what you're looking for, but maybe a question to the
> blender-users group would be a good starting point.

Thanks for your reply.

The Blender boards are big but web based (ie Forum). So I'm looking for the
biggest newsgroups available :)

(Usability, Developement, Modelling and GameDesign.