POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Ignore this, testing news software Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:44:02 EDT (-0400)
  Ignore this, testing news software (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Allen
Subject: Ignore this, testing news software
Date: 25 Nov 2005 20:08:49
Message: <4387b5a1@news.povray.org>
Ignore this message.  I'm just testing access with a news reader program.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Re: Ignore this, testing news software
Date: 25 Nov 2005 22:20:00
Message: <web.4387d3adb223cc1d272622110@news.povray.org>
"Allen" <bri### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Ignore this message.  I'm just testing access with a news reader program.

Hmmm...
What do you think the povray.test newsgroup are for ?

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Allen
Date: 28 Nov 2005 22:45:00
Message: <web.438bce93b223cc1d390745920@news.povray.org>
> Hmmm...
> What do you think the povray.test newsgroup are for ?
>
> --
> Tor Olav
> http://subcube.com

Oops, sorry.  I didn't notice that right away.