POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : I have a homework Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  I have a homework (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: jej0923
Subject: I have a homework
Date: 8 Nov 2005 02:38:34
Message: <437055fa@news.povray.org>
as title
I have to finish it .
I want someone giving some feedback .
Now I take classes of computer skills.
This week we learn how to use NEWS of Outlook Express.
My teacher want we can use this skill to connect with a foreigner.
Could you do me favor?
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: I have a homework
Date: 8 Nov 2005 03:23:42
Message: <4370608e@news.povray.org>
jej0923 <s11### [at] csmuedutw> wrote:
> This week we learn how to use NEWS of Outlook Express.

  Yeah, teach the bad things from the very start... ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>>This week we learn how to use NEWS of Outlook Express.
>
>   Yeah, teach the bad things from the very start... ;)

Maybe they will next week be introduced to IRC?

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

>>> This week we learn how to use NEWS of Outlook Express.
>>   Yeah, teach the bad things from the very start... ;)
>>

> Maybe they will next week be introduced to IRC?

With or without 'Intro to bash.org' in the syllabus?

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!

Post a reply to this message

>> Maybe they will next week be introduced to IRC?
>>

> With or without 'Intro to bash.org' in the syllabus?

Well, that could be week three, when first of them has got in there.